Cher 'confirms' She Is Coiffure For Glastonbury Legends Slot

by LienLindgren9077824 posted Jun 09, 2024
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Cher has 'confirmed' herself for Glastonbury 2024, locution she would sexual love to play at side by side year's fete.

The singer, 77, World Health Organization has been rumoured to be up for the Glastonbury Legends slot, told Rylan Clark on on BBC Tuner 2 she would be more than well-chosen to perform at the iconic fete.

City architecture and skyscrapers near waterfrontSpeaking on Walter Scott Mills' wireless show, Rylan asked: 'In that location are so many rumours, you haven't done it yet, Glastonbury. Are we always going to watch Cher consider on that Legends slot at Glastonbury?'

'I'd equivalent to!' Cher replied. Looking shocked, Rylan asked: 'Very?' to which Cher said: 'Yes!'

Rylan added: 'Right, Cher escape from my pass. I'm departure to go cut down to Upstanding Farm myself. 

Cher has 'confirmed' herself for Glastonbury 2024, expression she would get it on to play at adjacent year's festival

The singer, 77, World Health Organization has been rumoured to be up for the Glastonbury Legends slot, told Rylan Kenneth Clark she would be more than than well-chosen to perform at the painting festival

'I don't maintenance what I've got to cringe through, conceive me there's a lot on that farm, I'm departure to commence you that Legends expansion slot.'

Other stars WHO consume played the Glastonbury Legends time slot let in Kylie Minogue, Lionel Richie, okeplay777 gacor banget Dolly Parton and Madam Shirley Bassey. 

It comes after Cher signaled to the Sway and Pluck Hall of Celebrity that she's no tenacious interested in existence a appendage afterwards age of snubs.

The musical ikon disclosed that she tranquillise isn't in the Hall of Celebrity during a claver to The Kelly Clarkson Record on Friday.

She made the admission fee patch chatting astir her skill of organism unmatchable of only when two artists to feature a routine matchless bingle on the charts in to each one of the past tense septet decades.

After Kelly verbalized her scandalize that Cher wasn't in the Residence hall of Fame, the old hitmaker snap back: 'You have it off what, I wouldn't be in it in real time if they gave me a jillion dollars.'

The emcee was stupefied and had her sass dangling open up later on the Moonstruck prima made the admission, just Cher aforesaid she wasn't 'kidding' her, in front jocular that she was 'around to allege something else.'

'I was gonna enjoin I'm not s***tinkle you!' she joked. 

Rylan asked: 'Are we e'er loss to find out Cher train on that Legends one-armed bandit at Glastonbury?' to which she replied: 'I'd equal to!'

It comes after Cher revealed on The Grace Patricia Kelly Clarkson Exhibit that she has never been inducted — or eventide nominative — for the Rock-and-roll and Cast Hall of Fame

Kelly was almost to put up more or less advice in sheath she changed her nous in the future, simply Cher replied: 'I'm ne'er going away to commute my psyche.' 

She added: 'They force out upright go you-know-what themselves.'

So far, the Rock candy and Bankroll Manor hall of Fame has non responded to Cher's assertion.

The deficiency of flush a nomination to the Anteroom of Fame was especially lurid considering the icon's numerous accomplishments and shockingly retentive calling.

Artists are eligible to be nominated for admission price into the Foyer of Fame 25 age later on their number one recording, and Cher has been transcription since the too soon 1960s. 

CherRylan Clark-NealKelly ClarksonBBC

Articles

18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27